Politics News, Analysis and Opinion from POLITICO
- What happened when Biden and the Royals came to Bostonby By Lisa Kashinsky on December 3, 2022 at 2:00 am
Union members in Dorchester held a phone bank Biden could use to show his solidarity with labor after he signed a bill averting a freight rail workers’ strike Friday.
- GOP lawmakers respond to Trump’s dinner with white nationalist Fuenteson December 2, 2022 at 7:38 pm
GOP lawmakers respond to Trump’s dinner with white nationalist Fuentes lead image
- True or false: Colorado is a swing stateby By Ryan Lizza on December 2, 2022 at 10:34 am
Last month Sen. Michael Bennet won reelection over his Republican challenger, Joe O’Dea, resisting some of the trends Democrats have worried about in recent years.
- The nation’s cartoonists on the week in politicsby By POLITICO Staff on December 2, 2022 at 9:30 am
Every week political cartoonists throughout the country and across the political spectrum apply their ink-stained skills to capture the foibles, memes, hypocrisies and other head-slapping events in the world of politics. The fruits of these labors are hundreds of cartoons that entertain and enrage readers of all political stripes. Here's an offering of the best of this week's crop, picked fresh off the Toonosphere. Edited by Matt Wuerker.
- Parler halts intent of sale to Kanye West, parent company announcesby By Olivia Olander and Kelly Garrity on December 1, 2022 at 10:41 pm
Though Parler said it cut ties in November with the rapper now known as Ye, the statement came hours after he unleashed a flurry of antisemitic comments lauding Nazis.