Politics News, Analysis and Opinion from POLITICO
- Democrats elected a big class of young governors. They might be the future of the party.by By Zach Montellaro on December 7, 2022 at 9:30 am
These new state executives say they're "the next generation of national leaders," and they're willing to wait their turn — for now.
- December 2022by By Matt Wuerker on December 6, 2022 at 4:07 pm
Political cartoons from the desk of Matt Wuerker.
- Bolton teases presidential run, calls Trump statement on Constitution 'disqualifying'by By Olivia Olander on December 5, 2022 at 11:13 pm
The former national security adviser, speaking on NBC's "Meet the Press NOW," said he'd consider running in part "to stop some of the things Trump has done to the party."
- Trump denies he suggested ‘termination’ of Constitution, without deleting postby By Olivia Olander on December 5, 2022 at 7:59 pm
On Truth Social on Saturday, he repeated false claims about election fraud, which he said "allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."
- ‘One of the oldest hatreds’: Netanyahu sees new source of antisemitismby By Olivia Olander on December 4, 2022 at 6:15 pm
“There are many, many blessings of the internet age, but it comes also with a curse. And the curse is polarization,” Israeli Prime Minister-designate Benjamin Netanyahu said.