At Nortap, we shoot custom aerial photos in San Diego for real estate and construction taken at low-altitude using our custom radio-control airplane.
…, but by specializing in low-altitude photography, we provide you with beautiful, close-up aerial images of real estate from only 50 to several hundred feet up!
- LOW ALTITUDE — shooting at low level means we cut through the haze.
- HIGH QUALITY — 7 megapixel Canon cameras; crisp photos, brilliant color!
- FAST RESULTS — See your photos on the spot
- ECONOMICAL — more economical than full-size helicopter!
- LOW NOISE — quiet electric power, not gas!
- SAFE — Slow flying plane, under 3 pounds, made of soft foam!
- IMMEDIATE RESHOOT — Want a different angle? We can launch again and reshoot!
- REAL ESTATE — show off the entire property and the neighborhood
- CONSTRUCTION PROGRESS — do monthly progress reports
- GOLF COURSES — show the beauty of course
- SCENERY — show it from a beautiful angle no one else can capture
- And more…